Friday, September 3, 2010

Eid is just one week away!

I cannot believe how fast this summer flew by!!   It's already September.    I spent most of the day driving around looking for people who might be interested in the chocolates. I had a huge concern about rain, however, Hurricane Earl never showed up.  I guess all that hype was just for tv ratings, since it did not rain even one drop here in New York.   

Anyway, the few people who we approached loved the chocolate but didn't bring money with them to the masjid.     So, I am going to regroup and just focus on production.  I am starting to see interest and that is a good sign.  This last week of Ramadan is like the week before Christmas, with everyone suddenly actually remembering its time to shop for presents.  

Eid is right around the corner.  Who knew it would arrive so quickly!

Interested?  Check out http://www.alikchocolates.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment